Donate to the The Apiary at Halyburton.
- Care & equipment for bees
- Nutrition-sugar syrup & pollen substitutes
- Feeder equipment to facilitate nutrition
- Equipment and treatments for pests and diseases
- Basic beekeeping equipment tools such as smokers, bee suits, hive tools and extra frames and wax foundation
- Jars for honey harvests (coming the the spring/summer months!)
Resources From Our Blog
Introduction to Beekeeping Beekeeping is defined as skillful colony population management based on knowledge of predictable seasonal patterns of growth and decline. It's science with an art form! Explore our presentation to learn more about the history and background...
Learn the Social Behaviors and Anatomy of a Honeybee The objective of this presentation is to share the social behaviors, anatomy, and colony life of the honeybee.
Learn about the history of the New Hanover County Beekeepers Association. Download the presentation here.Major Accomplishments HOSTED THE NORTH CAROLINA STATE BEEKEEPERS ASSOCIATION in 2014 A club effort spearheaded by then President Ashley Stephenson and...