Donate to the The Apiary at Halyburton.
Donate to help the The Apiary at Halyburton Park! Your donation will go towards:
- Care & equipment for bees
- Nutrition-sugar syrup & pollen substitutes
- Feeder equipment to facilitate nutrition
- Equipment and treatments for pests and diseases
- Basic beekeeping equipment tools such as smokers, bee suits, hive tools and extra frames and wax foundation
- Jars for honey harvests (coming the the spring/summer months!)
Scan the Venmo QR code below to help maintain the Apiary at Halyburton park and protect our local bees!
Resources From Our Blog
Seasonal Management Learn all you need to know about the seasonal management of beehives in the early spring, mid spring, late spring, summer and winter.
Intro to Beekeeping
Introduction to Beekeeping Beekeeping is defined as skillful colony population management based on knowledge of predictable seasonal patterns of growth and decline. It's science with an art form! Explore our presentation to learn more about the history and background...
Social Behaviors and Anatomy of a Honeybee
Learn the Social Behaviors and Anatomy of a Honeybee The objective of this presentation is to share the social behaviors, anatomy, and colony life of the honeybee.