Donate to the The Apiary at Halyburton.
- Care & equipment for bees
- Nutrition-sugar syrup & pollen substitutes
- Feeder equipment to facilitate nutrition
- Equipment and treatments for pests and diseases
- Basic beekeeping equipment tools such as smokers, bee suits, hive tools and extra frames and wax foundation
- Jars for honey harvests (coming the the spring/summer months!)
Resources From Our Blog
July Meeting- Honey Tasting Contest For our July meeting we held a black jar honey tasting contest and a photo contest! These are our winners! The Tom Rhyne Apiary Honey at Halyburton won 1st place, 2nd place went to Lynn and Blythe Hodgen and 3rd place went to Al...
Field Day Meeting The NHCBA meeting in June was a Field Day opportunity for our members! New beekeepers were able to work with an experienced beekeeper as they did hive inspections. We were able to see various important features in the hives-the queen bee, eggs, the...
Tom Rhyne Apiary Dedication Ceremony On March 25, 2023 we held an Apiary Dedication Ceremony at Halyburton Park to honor Tom Rhyne. Tom served as NHCBA president 2018-2019. He worked towards our goal of having bees in a public setting. Unfortunately he lost his...