Donate to the The Apiary at Halyburton.
- Care & equipment for bees
- Nutrition-sugar syrup & pollen substitutes
- Feeder equipment to facilitate nutrition
- Equipment and treatments for pests and diseases
- Basic beekeeping equipment tools such as smokers, bee suits, hive tools and extra frames and wax foundation
- Jars for honey harvests (coming the the spring/summer months!)
Resources From Our Blog
October Meeting- Fall/Winter Feeding & Electric Extractor Drawing For our October meeting we had the privilege of hearing from Eric Talley-Master Craftsman Beekeeper. Eric spoke on fall/winter feeding which was great information for the current season! We also had...
We recently had a honey tasting contest at our meeting and had members vote for their favorite honey! It was a sweet time for all. Our winner was Ellen Gurganious with her amazing Bee Kind Honey! Ellen won the Golden Hive Tool Award and bragging rights! A close 2nd...
Recently some of our members have been working with the Boy Scouts on a brand new Apiary at Halyburton Park. Take a look at some of the progress photos below, and join us for the grand ribbon cutting ceremony later this month! Check out our blog for more information...