Donate to the The Apiary at Halyburton.
- Care & equipment for bees
- Nutrition-sugar syrup & pollen substitutes
- Feeder equipment to facilitate nutrition
- Equipment and treatments for pests and diseases
- Basic beekeeping equipment tools such as smokers, bee suits, hive tools and extra frames and wax foundation
- Jars for honey harvests (coming the the spring/summer months!)
Resources From Our Blog
We recently had a honey tasting contest at our meeting and had members vote for their favorite honey! It was a sweet time for all. Our winner was Ellen Gurganious with her amazing Bee Kind Honey! Ellen won the Golden Hive Tool Award and bragging rights! A close 2nd...
Recently some of our members have been working with the Boy Scouts on a brand new Apiary at Halyburton Park. Take a look at some of the progress photos below, and join us for the grand ribbon cutting ceremony later this month! Check out our blog for more information...
Seasonal Management Learn all you need to know about the seasonal management of beehives in the early spring, mid spring, late spring, summer and winter.